Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dreamwrecker


     Hurro my lovies!

     Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day or Single Awareness day. lol. I spent the day with my lovely boyfriend, and even though we didn't do what we exactly planned... we still had an amazing day and we also spent it with his little brother.

     Everyday is Valentine's Day to us. Enough about the mushy lovey stuff. How amazing is my Dreamwrecker dress from O-Mighty?! This has to be one of my favorite dresses. The material is so soft and comfy and I love the star in the middle of the dreamcatcher. The dress is so simple but just too good. If you haven heard of O-Mighty, please check them out. They make all sorts of amazing clothes from super cute to badass! Anways I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Anybody got plans for this 3 day weekend? I'm stuck working ):

xx,
Lo<3

THE DEETS
O-Mighty Dreamwrecker Dress:c/o O-MIGHTY follow them on Instagram @omweekend
Lavender floral crown: c/o Elizabethaudreyy
Triblend cardigan: Forever21
Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Boots: Nasty Gal

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, you're the cutest! This outfit's adorable!! I'm pretty much stuck working all weekend too.. ):

    Keep posting on this blog, I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lovely and such a beautiful filipina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your style! I just started designing my own kind of "clothingline", I think you may like it! You can eighter check my blog tamsinml.blog.com or my fb page on the link :))

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Viva-la-Vida/103974253029007?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection. Also really love that floral crown :)

    http://shanascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumbled upon your blog and i'm loving your style! check mine out when you get a chance. :)

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/2013/03/spice-girls-swag.html

    ReplyDelete