Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tired and Uninspired

Not really. Anyone remember that song from a band called My American Heart? Loved it when I was in my teenage years. Anways, I thought I'd start my blog off with showing you what inspires me. Anywhere from people, to fashion, to food lol. Really these are just a bunch of pictures I saw on weheartit.com and a few from my phone. Hope you enjoy :)


















 
I know these photos don't really flow together or anything, but here's a little peek on what goes through in my little head.
 
Photos taken from weheartit.com and google.

6 comments:

  1. About time you made a blog! :D I'm hoping for more and mooooore outfit posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already tell I'm going to love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is gonna be awesome is it´s just half good as your instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome you finally made a blog! Can't wait for more post :)

    ReplyDelete