Friday, March 29, 2013

JAWBREAKING


REVENGE, BABY



SAVE OUR SOULS



I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON & BACK


 

DREAM ON



Revenge, baby
Daisy flower crown C/O VidaKush // Success is the Best Revenge tunic dress C/O Jawbreaking // Vest: Forever21 // Shoes: Deandri Tequilas
 
Save Our Souls
Floral Crown: Elizabethaudreyy // SOS crop tee C/O Jawbreaking // Lavender high waisted shorts: Fashion Nova// Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Multi-Glitter Litas
 
I Love You To The Moon & Back
Reader glasses: Forever21 // I Love You To the Moon & Back dress C/O Jawbreaking // Camo Jacket: Thrifted // Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Taupe Litas
 
Dream On
Dream While You're Awake tank C/O Jawbreaking // Shorts: UNIF // Shoes: UNIF Hellbents // Cardigan: Forever21
 
HEY BABES!
How are all of y'all? I was super happy when Jawbreaking contacted me! If you don't know what they are, they're an independent clothing company started by Aly Silvero. She started off just wanting to be something different and ended making her own dreams come true. Not only can you get her merch from her site, but retailers like Zumies carry some of her gear. I went with very soft and boho-like looks, some even very casual. I hope you guys liked the looks! Which one was your favorite? Please visit www.shopjawbreaking.com

XX,
Lo <3

Little friendly disclaimer: All the opinions are my own. I am not being paid by any of the companies nor do I work for them. Jawbreaking did send me these pieces to style.


No comments:

Post a Comment