Saturday, March 9, 2013

ME$$Y Y0UTH V1NTAG3 L!3S

THE BONIES

 

~I C RIGHT THRU U~

 

CR33P IT REAL

 

DIE

 

Yin&Yang




THE BONIES
MYVL Bone Me Tee//Skeleton thighs-gift//Shoes:UNIF-Das Boots
 
~I C RIGHT THRU U~
MYVL I C RIGHT THRU U TANK//Lace shorts- American Apparel//Shoes:Deandri- Tequilas//Hat- Target
 
CR33P IT REAL
MYVL Creep It Real Tee// Hat and Skirt- Forever21// Thigh High Socks- American Apparel//Shoes: Deandri- Tequilas
 
DIE
MYVL Eye Die Crewneck// Beanie- Target// Thigh Highs- American Apparel//Shoes: UNIF-Das Boots
 
Yin & Yang
MYVL Ying and Yang Cross Muscle Tee// Hat- Target// Leather Vest- D.I.Y.//Thigh High Socks- American Apparel//Tawny Owl Silver Leg Brace-Fox And Owl// Shoes: UNIF-Das Boots
 
 
HI  :D
I'm so glad that the Sun is coming back! Im loving the heat, bring on the summmmmaaaaa. Anyways I was so blessed that MYVL sent me these goodies. If you don't know what MYVL is, it's a clothing company out here in LA. MYVL stands for Messy Youth Vintage Lies. They make super rad, and risky clothing... I love it! I hope you guys enjoyed the looks I put together! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I think i'm going to try and watch The Great and Powerful Oz with my boyfriend soon! I heard it was good. What do you think?
 
XX,
Lo<3
 
Little Friendly Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All the opinions are strickly my own. Some of these items were sent to me to style. :)


4 comments: