Monday, March 18, 2013

Petals and Peacocks

SHUT DES F*CK UP

 

DROP OUT

 

 

Hey guys!
I have been really busy lately. I haven't had any real time for myself. It's been non-stop work and school. I need a vacation! Anyways the lovely people from Petals and Peacocks sent me these two shirts to style! I hope you enjoyed them! Check them out when you get the chance! Stay rad guys<3
 

 

SHUT DES F*CK UP

Shut Des F*ck Up tank C/O Petals and Peacocks // Red Disco shorts- American Apparel// Cross tights and sunglasses- Forever21// Shoes- UNIF Mary Chains C/O UNIF
 

JUST DROP OUT

Just Drop Out tee C/O Petals and Peacocks // Black Disco shorts- American Apparel// Tawny Owl Studded leg braces C/O Fox and Owl // Shoes- UNIF x NASTY GAL exclusive Hellbounds// Snap back - boyfriend's
 
xx,
Lo<3
 
Little friendly disclaimer. Petals and peacocks sent me these clothes to style. I am not being paid by any of said companies. All opinions are strictly my own.


3 comments:

  1. ALL your outfits are incredible <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfits on your blog are so amazing, so Im a new follower :) hope you like my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete