Saturday, March 2, 2013

Vibe'n Out

 

Little Daisy Girl

 

All Hail The Tequila

 


Ello!
How have you all been? I feel like I havent posted in forever. Ive been swamped with school and work, I barely have enough time for myself. I really want to go watch that Jack and the Giant Slayer movie, maybe I'll beg my boyfriend to take me soon whenever I have free time. Any other movie suggestions? Anyways- let's get straight into the deets!
 
Vibe'n Out
Violent Youth beanie - 10th Tribe (during their exclusive 10 hour sales)
Fringe Lace Kimono C/O Haute Demand
Top- Brandy Melville
Disco Pants- American Apparel
UNIF DAS BOOTS-  Gift from my boyfriend
 
Little Daisy Girl
Fringe Lace Kimono C/O Haute Demand
Daisy Skull Dress C/O O-Mighty
Arctic Fox Studded Leg Brace C/O Fox and Owl
Deandri Tequila Shoes - Gift from my Boyfriend Via Nasty Gal
 
All Hail The Tequila
Red Studded Beanie - Random and Beautiful
Spiked Destroyed Denim Jacket C/O Haute Demand
Hail Tank - UNIF
Disco Shorts - American Apparel
Deandri Tequila Shoes - Gift from my Boyfriend Via Nasty Gal
Arctic Fox Studded Leg Brace C/O Fox and Owl
 
 
Little Friendly Disclaimer: I was provided some of the clothing and accesories via Haute Demand, O-Mighty, Random and Beautiful,  and Fox and Owl to style. I am not being paid by any of these companies and all opinions are strictly my own.
 
Hope you guys enjoyed these looks! Lotsa love!
XX,
Lo<3
 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Why are you so perfect!? filipina beauty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're actually one of the prettiest girl
    with the best style on earth ♥♥

    girlnnnextdoor.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sooo goood!
    Glad your doing this too not just insta!
    hopefully we'll see you in some of our stuff sooon!
    SHOPNIN3.COM
    DEVONLEIGHIX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete