Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Makeshift Apparel

SORRY I'M NOT SORRY

BONESTAGRAM ME

R.I.P.

BONERGRAMS

 
SORRY I'M NOT SORRY
"The Wolf" floral crown C/O StonedFoxx // Sorry I'm Not Sorry Tee C/O Makeshift Apparel // Lavender shorts - Fashion Nova // Shoes - Ego and Greed She Crays
 
BONESTAGRAM ME
Cropped Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal // Bonestagram Tee C/O Makeshift Apparel // Cross Tights - Forever21 // Shoes - UNIF Das Boots
 
R.I.P.
Copper Cropped Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal // R.I.P. Dress C/O Makeshift Apparel // Arctic Fox Leg Brace C/O Fox and Owl // Shoes - UNIF Hellbounds
 
BONERGRAMS
Sheer Sleeveless Top - Forever21 // Corset - Forever21 // Bonestagram Leggings C/O  Makeshift Apparel // Hauntlet Hand Brace C/O Fox and Owl (Dropping 4.20 ) // Shoes - UNIF Mary Chains
 
Hey dolls!
I finally found some time to update the blog! My birthday is next week, I'm going to be 21! I'm super excited. Anyways, I'm super excited to be talking about Makeshift Apparel today. Designer Amanda Wesselman is the head honcho, and her clothing is super rad! The materials are top quality and the prints are amazing. I tried to take the pieces they sent me and style them a bit differently every time. I really tried to make some look softer and some a bit tougher. My fave piece has to be the leggings though, they go with everything and just so comfy! What was you favorite? I hope you enjoyed everything!
 
xx
Lo <3
 
Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. Makeshift Apparel, StonedFoxx, and Fox and Owl did send me these items to style.
 

2 comments: