Monday, April 29, 2013

O - ME, O - MIGHTY

BAD TO THE CUNT

JUST WEEDY

GET OUIJA WITH IT


BAD TO THE CUNT
Cropped Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal // Cunt tee C/O O-Mighty // Shorts - Hollister // Thigh High Socks - American Apparel // Shoes - UNIF Das Boots // Hauntlet Hand Brace C/O Fox and Owl

JUST WEEDY
Cardigan - Forever 21// Bustier - Forever 21 // "The Wolf" Floral Crown C/O Stoned Foxx // Weed Leggings C/O O-Mighty // Shoes - YRU Qozmo

GET OUIJA WITH IT
Crop top - American Apparel // Ouija Board Leggings C/O O-Mighty // Shoes - YRU Qozmo
 
Hey babes!
I know it's been a while, sorry! I just turned 21 on Thursday (4/25) and I was super busy. I had an amazing birthday weekend and I just wished it didn't have to end >.< now its back to school and work and wah! Anyways, O-Mighty totally sent me a surprise package and I was really stoked to style these pieces! I hope you all enjoyed the looks. I'm gunna try to get back into the groove of blogging, promise! Stay rad babes!
 
xx
Lo

Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies above. All opinions are my own.



4 comments:

  1. You're so incredible! I lovee your style!

    xx
    Nat
    crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks are amazing!!! Great style!!

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bad th the Cunt outfit, super cute! <3

    deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute. really nice pics.
    http://solhoj.net/hollister.htm hollister

    ReplyDelete