Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dark Moon Child

CLUELESS

PSYCHEDELIC

DAISY BABY


CLUELESS
Hat - Forever21 // Rib Cage Bra/Harness C/O Dark Moon Boutique // Sheer top - Forever21 // Skirt - Forever21 // Shoes - UNIF Marychains // Cropped Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal
 
PSYCHEDELIC
"Romeo F*cked Juliet" Floral crown - Stoned Foxx // Tie Dye Cropped Pentagram/Pentacle Top C/O Dark Moon Cult // Shorts - H&M // Shoes - Deandri Tequila
 
DAISY BABY
Top - Brandy Melville // Skirt - O-Mighty // Shoes - Deandri Tequila // Daisy Leg Garter C/O Dark Moon Boutique
 
 
HEY YOOOOOO<3
Here is a post I've been dying to get up! I introduce you to Dark Moon Boutique! This store is owned by Ursula Moon. She specializes in hand made and vintage items, as well as rad body harnesses and garters. Channel the powers of the Dark Moon <3 I tried to channel my inner 90's kid and a bit of the hippy in me for these looks. Clueless was one of my fave movies growing up. Me and my cousin practically watched that movie everyday. Although, only now do I get those naughty little jokes lol. Anyways, I really hope you guys liked the looks. I promise not to lag so much. I'm happy to say that im doing pretty good in school. I got an annual pass for Universal Studios for my birthday and I've been having a blast there. My boyfriend won me the Unicorn from Despicable Me :3 Anyways, stay rad babes! Talk soon
 
xx,
Lo<3
 
Please visit: Dark Moon Boutique (click the link!)
 
Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. Dark Moon Boutique did send me these items to style.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! Everyone of these looks are perfect! You're so raddd

    xx
    Natalie

    crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete