Saturday, May 18, 2013

RECLAIM ATTIRE


I <3 METAL

 
  

PHASES OF THE MOON

LET THEM HAVE CAKE

 
I <3 METAL
I Heart Metal Tee C/O Reclaim Attire // Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal //  Lavender Shorts - Fashion Nova // Shoes - UNIF Hellbounds // Sunglasses - Forever 21 // Necklace - Brandy Melville
 
PHASES OF THE MOON
Phased Crop Top C/O Reclaim Attire // Skirt - American Apparel // Sunflower Crown - Dcauldron
 
LET THEM HAVE CAKE
Have Your Cake Top C/O Reclaim Attire // Hat - Brandy Melville // Lace Shorts - American Apparel // Socks - Forever21 // Shoes - UNIF Hellbounds // Sunglasses - Glitz
 
Hey Dolls!
I introduce you to Reclaim Attire . Reclaim Attire is owned by Alexis Howick. She got started with her love for music and passion for clothing. I was just in love with everything on the site! The designs and fun, quirky, and mega cute! Reclaim Attire supports music groups such as The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Come find Reclaim Attire at Warped Tour 2013 in Florida and Georgia (specific dates will be shown on the site under 'About Us' section). So excited for summer! It's already super hot down here in Southern California, I can't wait to go to the beach!
 
xx
Lo<3
 
Feel free to visit: http://www.reclaimattire.com/
 
 
 
 
Little Friendly Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own, although Reclaim Attire did send me these products to style.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the "Let Them have Cake" outfit. Such a fun a cute top! It's barely warming up here in Kansas. I can't wait to go to California next month!

    xx AlexisSplash
    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have the same pink lace american apparel shorts, and I was just wondering what you wear under your's. They're so see through,and I never have any idea of what I can possibly wear under them!

    ReplyDelete