Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SHOP JAWBREAKING PART DEUX

LIFE WAS RAD

DAZED & CONFUSED

I'M MOTHER FUCKING MOTHER TERESA, NOT

 
 
LIFE WAS RAD
Future Tombstone Muscle Tee C/O Jawbreaking // Leggings - Fashion Nova // Shoes - UNIF Das Boots

DAZED & CONFUSED
Dazed and Confused crop tee C/O Jawbreaking // Sunflower crown - Dcauldron // Leggings - H&M // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Boots

I'M MOTHER FUCKING MOTHER TERESA, NOT
Saint Daisy Muscle Tee C/O Jawbreaking// Lace shorts - H&M // Arctic Fox Leg brace and Tawny Owl Brace on my arm (which is also a thigh brace) - Fox and Owl // Shoes - UNIF Hellbounds
 

Hey Babes!
We're back with one of my faves, Jawbreaking . This is all from their new "Dazed and Confused" line. This has to be one of my favorite Spring/Summer 2013 collections. Everything is totally fun, grunge-y, and cute. Aly, the head honcho, is the sweetest and most creative girl out there. She started with just a dream and built up her own empire. Her clothes can be bought from stores like Zumies, and sites like www.shop.nylongmag.com . This girl is on serious fire! I love everything about Jawbreaking.
On another note, my finals are next week! So stressed out and busy with work. I can't wait to just finish up my semester and have a good summer (with the exception of work). I just want to go to the beach and watch the waves. I want to have a bunch of fun adventures this summer. Plus, this July, my boyfriend and I will have been together for four years! :D Anyways, I hope you all are doing great! lots of love!

xx
Lo <3

Don't forget to check out http://www.shopjawbreaking.com/


Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. Jawbreaking did send me these pieces to style.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a babe! All these looks look amazing on you!

    xx
    Natalie

    crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these looks are so awesome. love that shop! xxx

    http://thewhiter4bbit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete