Friday, May 10, 2013

YDWYA

I'M THE BASTARD SON OF ROMANCE AND BABYLON




 THE SUN IS IN MY EYES, I THINK I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING



I'M THE BASTARD SON OF ROMANCE AND BABYLON:
Cross Of Honour Shirt C/O YDWYA // Shoes - UNIF Hellbounds // Hat - Brandy Melville

THE SUN IS IN MY EYES, I THINK I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING:
Cold Heart Shirt C/O YDWYA // Floral Crown C/O Dcauldron // Shoes - UNIF Hellbounds

Hey guys,
I am proud to present to you guys YDWYA aka You Decide Who You Are (feel free to click any of the two links to be directed to their site). They are a clothing company based out in Austria. Their basic graphic tees can be worn many ways to express your own individual style. They're super soft and can go with almost anything. They're all about being true to yourself. It's up to you to decide who you are and who you want to be. There is no right or wrong in being you. In a world like today, many are pushed into being something they're not, or always trying to just fit in. I believe in breaking out of the norm. I'm not scared to be who I am, and it feels great to have such confidence in yourself. People could laugh at me and think I'm weird, but that will never stop be from being the little girl in 6 inch platform strolling along in whatever the hell she wants to wear. Be fearless, be you. 

xx
Lo<3

Feel free to visit: http://www.youdecidewhoyouare.bigcartel.com/ 


Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. YDWYA and Dcauldron did send me these pieces to style.

2 comments:

  1. What a babe!

    xx
    Natalie

    crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask you which size did you order for the first t-shirt (black one)? It is always hard when ordering the clothes on internet and don't know which size would fit the best >_<
    It would really help me!

    Thanks in advance, xx
    Airi

    ReplyDelete