Thursday, June 27, 2013

BRING ON THE NEON SAINTS

FUTURISTIC NOT SO SLUTTY KELLY BUNDY

MATHEMATICAL!

 HERE KITTY, KITTY


FUTURISTIC NOT SO SLUTTY KELLY BUNDY:
Harness Cutout Dress C/O Neon Saints // Cropped Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal // Shoes - UNIF Marychains

MATHEMATICAL!:
Neon Coral Cyber Blouse C/O Neon Saints // Shorts - American Apparel Disco Shorts // Socks and Glasses -  Forever21 // Shoes - Deandri Tequilas // See Through Mini Clutch C/O Swank Couture


 HERE KITTY, KITTY:
Abby Cat Knit Top C/O Neon Saints // Lace Shorts - Swap meet // Shoes - Ego and Greed She Crays // Chain Garter C/O the LA bug

Hello friends!
How have you all been? I'm recovering from food poisoning >.< I don't know what I ate exactly... but man it was just totally bringing me down. I could barely get up without feeling like vomiting ): Anyways, I'm feeling a lot better. Here we are again with some amazing pieces from Neon Saints. This weekend they'll be having a pop up shop where you can actually go in and buy these amazing things in person! For 3 days (June 28-30/ Friday-Sunday) from 10am-6pm they'll be up an running! Head down to:

34281 Doheny Park Road
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624

Don't miss out on grabbing all the goodies that you've been eyeing online! Sadly, I work ALLLLL weekend! So please go and have some fun, meet awesome people, and of course - check out the amazing gear!
 
 
Check out these links!

Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. Neon Saints, the LA bug, and Swank Couture did send me items for the purpose of styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment