Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm In A Daisy Craze

 
DEETAILSSS:
Daisy Craze Leggings C/O Neon Saints // Top - Topshop // Studded Converse C/O Created By Fortune // Green Bow - American Apparel
 
HAYYYYYYY!
These daisy printed leggings are AMAZING. They're from Neon Saints. The print is so vibrant and detailed. They're literally so soft and comfortable, I just want to be in them all day. I decided to pair them with a simple top flowy top, just so that it would just play up the print more. I threw on these rad studded pair of Converse by Created By Fortune. I used to own two pairs on Converse, the low ankle cut ones in navy, and the high tops in black. I have no idea what happened to my navy ones, but I wore my black chucks down to the sole! They were so beaten up! I wrote on them, massive holes, and they even had safety pins... it was so punk rock lol. I'm super stoked to have another pair. These are so special because they are hand studded! All in all, this was a fun, laid-back, and comfy look.
 
xx
Lo
 
 
Visit these links:
 
 
 
Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. Although, Neon Saints and Created By Fortune did send me pieces to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment