Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lacey Baby with Shop Akira

LACEY BABY

 
THE DEETS
Fringed Lace Hot Pants C/O Shop Akira // "The Wolf" Floral Crown - Stoned Foxx // Top - Brandy Melville // Holographic Purse - PLNDR // Holographic Shoes - Forever21
 
Hello my dearys,
I welcome back, Shop Akira ! I must say that these fringed lace shorts are AMAZING! This is totally perfect for the Spring/Summer. It's screams festival all over. The color is beautiful, it says it's Periwinkle - but I'll just call it a vibrant lavender. We all know that my favorite color lol. Anyways, the shorts fit amazing and the lace detailing is on point. I decided to pair them with a cute flowy crop top and a few holographic accessories. I think they really brought out the color of the hot pants. You could wear almost anything with these babies. Throw on a loose knit of a graphic tee and call it a match made it heaven. Speaking of heaven... how is everybody's summer going so far? I decided not to do the summer sessions and just relax and have some fun this break. I'm super excited for July<3 'Till next time guys! 
 
xx
Lo<3
 
Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. Shop Akira did send me the shorts to style.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment