Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nah Baby, I Ain't No Cheetah



OUTFIT DEETS
Dakota Cheetah Hat C/O Neon Saints // Jacket - H&M // Velvet Halter - Brandy Melville // Shorts - Forever21 // Shoes - YRU Qozmo

What it do?!
I am normally not a fan of snap backs of these types of hats... but I am LOVING this 5 panel Cheetah print hat from Neon Saints. It's got an adjustable thick string like back which is perfect for my tiny head lol. I thought I'd pair it with simple pieces just to really let the print show. The varsity type jacket really adds this toughness that I don't normally vibe out, and this platform sneakers... I don't wear them enough! They're absolutely magnifying and comfy. This was a really fun look and I hope it brought out the "thug" inside you LOL. Peace Out

xx
Lo

Please Visit http://neonsaints.com/ for more rad shit!

Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies, all opinions are strictly my own. Although, Neon Saints did send me items to style.

1 comment: