Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super Colour Bart

 


 
Hey guys!
I feel like it's been a while... sorry! I'm finally on summer break but now I'm swamped with work >.< Anyways, introducing Super Colour Vintage ! They are an online boutique run that sells not only vintage but some very rad pieces inspired by the 90's, hip hop, and street style. They're run by a lovely lady by the name of Amanda Louie. I was totally in love with this Bart Simpson crop top, and I know that his face is all the rage now a days so I'm super stoked I got to have a piece with him all over it. It's one size fits most but has elastic on the bottom. It's super soft and perfect for the summer. The image of Bart's face is top notch too! I really wanted to try and style this top in a way that I normally wouldn't. To my surprise, I really enjoyed this look. The slacks give the top a more laid back feel and the holographic pumps in my opinion are what made it. I hope you guys dig this outfit!
 
DEETS:
Bart Crop Top C/O Super Colour Vintage // Slacks - Topshop // Holographic Pumps - Forever21
 
xx
Lo <3
 
Feel free to check out http://www.shopsupercolour.com/


Little Friendly Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own, although Super Colour Vintage did send me the top to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment