Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Flower Fields and Summer Streams

 
DETAILS
The Ultimate Floral Kimono C/O Shuku New York // Velvet Top Bustier - Urban Outfitters // High Waisted Shorts - Fashion Nova // Floral Crown C/O Dcauldron // Bag C/O Wet Seal // Shoes - Unif Fever Platforms // Necklaces - Forever21 & Nasty Gal
 
I really loved this outfit so I decided to post it up on the blog. This floral kimono is everything! Shuku New York was kind enough to send me this amazing piece. It's so lightweight and beautiful. When I walk, the kimono just flows right in the air. I love it. It just gives you the right amount of coverage when you're wearing something like shorts and a bustier. I went with my new UNIF Fever platforms and thought that the two prints clashed so well. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
 
xx
Lo<3
 
Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own although, Shuku New York and Wet Seal did send me pieces to style.

1 comment:

  1. In love with your outfit!!!
    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete