Tuesday, August 6, 2013

AS IF










 
THE LOOK:
As If Rainbow Tank/Halter C/O LuncchB0xx //  Rainbow Booty Tude’y Shorts C/O For The Wicked // Blue Juju Flower Crown C/O Dcauldron // Shoes - UNIF Spacer Platforms
 
What it do y'all?
I am seriously in LOVE with this outfit combo! I had the chance to do a mini collab with Tommy Aka owner of LUNCCHB0XX. He hand dyes and prints these rad tees with some of the best Mean Girls and Clueless quotes amongst other rad designs. I basically turned almost every tee I own into a halter, and I'm dying cause not only did I re-make this As If tee, I made two more from the extra fabric of the tee<3 (working on tutorial >_< ) The rainbow cake dye is seriously so gorge. I swear I did not plan on having a matching top and bottoms! These rainbow dyed high waisted shorts from For The Wicked are a legit match to the As If halter. I'm really picky with shorts cause I only wear, SUPER HIGH WAISTED shorts, none of that fake high waist.. & especially since I'm so tiny - it makes it totally difficult for me to get great shorts without paying a fortune. These shorts fit PERFECT! I love the little wasted smiley face on the bum, too cute! It wouldn't be summer if I didn't have flowers in my hair. I got this surprise gift from Dcauldron and it's one of my faves. The electric blue is just on spot. And of course, I'm wearing my new UNIF babies. The Spacer platforms have these semi sheer, holographic straps which look like rainbow, so DUH - I had to wear em!
 
xx
Lo
 
Visit these links:

 
 
 
 
Little friendly disclaimer. I'm not being paid any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. Although, For the Wicked, LuncchB0xx, and Dcauldron, did send me items to style.




2 comments: