Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'm A Mouse, DUH!















DETAILS:
"The Minny" Flower Ears C/O Stoned Foxx // Illumina Tee C/O For The Wicked (with a little D.I.Y. cutting) // Skirt - Brandy Melville // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Boots
 
Hey Dolls!
I am totally loving this super fun and casual outfit that I put together. This is perfect for those hot summer days, especially if you're going to a theme park AKA Disneyland! This head band, appropriately named "The Minny" is the most unique set of Minnie Mouse ears out there. They're hand made with the prettiest flowers - all thanks to my loves over at Stoned Foxx. I've been on a serious D.I.Y. halter phase (written tutorial coming to the blog soon). I've literally made every old shirt into a super cute halter. So I present to you my Illumina Tee halter from For The Wicked. It's got one of those awesome Mean Girls quotes on there. Mean Girls is mega holy, it's like the bible for the youth lol. Anyways, I threw on one of my fave Brandy skirts and my ever so trusty Tardy boots. I hope you liked this casual look! Stay tuned, cause I'm gunna try and blog everyday this week!
 
xx
Lo
 
Visit these rad places:
&
 
 
Little friendly disclaimer: I am not being paid by any of the said companies. All opinions are strictly my own. Stoned Foxx and For The Wicked did send me items to style.






2 comments:

  1. Adore this outfit & those amazing shoes!

    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete