Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Happy Omen
















OUTFIT DEETS:
666 Smiley Halter - D.I.Y. by yours truly // 666 Evil Smiley Shorts C/O For the Wicked // Flower Crown C/O Como La FLor // Shoes - YRU Qozmo

Hey OHHHH,
I'm totally digging this whole matching tops and bottoms thing. I made this halter unintentionally to match these shorts. What are the chances right? These shorts from For the Wicked are to DIE FOR! They fit so good, and the color is mad vibrant. People will notice you miles away in these little bad( or should I say EVIL) boys! For the Wicked seriously does it again. I threw on a trusty floral crown from my girl Liz of Como La Flor. She is the creator of these crowns and she's the sweetest pea. I slipped into my mega elevated sneakers from YRU. These shoes are not only comfy, but easy on the wallet. I suggest grabbing a pair of these statement shoes. They scream 90's to me for some reason, I lurveee it. This is one of my fave looks. 


xx
Lo<3

check out these bad ass links!
http://shopforthewicked.com/
http://comolaflor.storenvy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment