Saturday, August 10, 2013

WUTEVA














THE LIKE, DETAILS
Burgundy Floral Crown C/O Como La Flor // Whatever 4 Ever Tank/DIY Halter C/O LuncchB0xx // High Waisted Shorts C/O Urban Gypsy Vintage // Cross Tights - Forever21 // Shoes - UNIF Fever Platforms
 
Hey Doll Faces,
This has to be one of my underdog faves. I was putting this together and didn't think much. As soon as I put this outfit on, I fell in love. The burgundy floral crown really complimented my hair! The dip dyed skeleton hand Whatever tank was absolute perfection. It reminded me of one of my favorite tanks from UNIF (hail tank). These shorts are an amazing pair. The pictures don't do the color of these shorts justice. It's like a dyed vibrant blue/teal. I just loveeeeeeeeee this entire look! On another note, I totally watched We're The Millers tonight. Was HILARIOUS!
 
xx
LO<3
 
Check out these rad links:




No comments:

Post a Comment