Thursday, September 26, 2013

Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?















OUTFIT DETAILS;;
PUNK Knit C/O Love Junkee // Hat - Forever 21 // Shorts & Shoes - UNIF

This graphic knit sweater is everything right now. Fall just hit, and I'm loving it. I've been stocking up on cardigans, sweaters, and knits. Because I live in southern California, it's still acceptable to wear shorts and dresses practically all year round. So I thought this PUNK knit would go great with the grungy studded shorts. I'm just so excited for the fall!

I just saw a few of my favorite bands... Title Fight and Balance down in San Diego and Touché Amore in LA. Can I say that they were just amazing. I've been a fan/going to their shows for about 4 years now, and it always gets better and better. The next day, I went to the record release show of a local band that's just pure perfection - they hail from the city I mainly grew up in - Burbank, CA.... Touché Amore. I always happen to run into the lead singer, Jeremy Bolm whenever he's in town so it's always so surreal that he's in a band that I absolutely love. I know all these bands aren't for everyone, but you should go give them a try. All of their music is just filled with pure, raw emotion. I always get a sense of belonging whenever I listen to them.

xx
Lo


Check out:
http://lovejunkee.storenvy.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment