Thursday, September 12, 2013

HASHTAG OOTD


 








 
Outfit Details;;

OOTD Crop Tank C/O Jawbreaking // "The Minny" Floral Ears C/O StonedFoxx // Shorts - Brandy Melville // Socks & Cardigan - Forever21 // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Lita

Ahoy!
This outfit screams theme park fun or better yet - DISNEYLAND! How perfect is the #OOTD tank?! I think it's fun and quirky. I hear people out on the streets saying " hashtag cute!" or "hashtag crazy" so having them written on a cute tank is just adorbs. I went to Disneyland in July and was totally bummed that I didn't have these "Minny" ears from StonedFoxx. This is just perfect. I'm waiting for the next trip to bust these babies out! I miss having an annual pass ): I mentioned on my instagram that I've been obsessed with the color burgundy.... So yep. I just want everything in this shade. I think it goes great with every skin tone and it's just a versatile shade. It can go from luxurious to casual. I love it! Expect to see a lot of this color for the fall!

Visit:
http://www.shopjawbreaking.com/

http://stonedfoxx.storenvy.com/




2 comments: