Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Tilted Sole Citation


















Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Citation via Tilted Sole // Top and Skirt - Brandy Melville // Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal

     Took a stroll around my beloved city, LA with Tilted Sole this weekend. Had a real blast hanging out on rooftops over looking the city wearing these bad boys. The Jeffrey Campbell Citation is one shoe not to mess with. It has a checked patch and two silver *non functional* buckles that makes it feel so punk rock. We all know how I love platforms shoes, so of course I adore the 6 inch heel. I feel like it's a creeper on steroids. I had to throw on a moto jacket to give a tough look. To balance it out, and not take away from the checkered shoes, I wore a simple black skirt and white cropped bralette.

     Tilted Sole is an online shoe shop that carries brands like Jeffrey Campbell, UNIF, Dr. Marten, Steve Madden, and dozens more! Not only are they online but they have 3 locations here in Southern California under the name Eilatan. I've been to the one in Beverly Hills and can I just say that the walls of shoes is just pure heaven. The other two locations are in Irvine and Costa Mesa. If you're ever in one of these places, stop by. You won't regret it.


Visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment