Thursday, October 17, 2013

GOSH! Tilted Sole



Shoes - UNIF Gosh Boot via Tilted Sole // Shirt - UNIF // Hat / Forever 21

     Here's part two of my adventures with Tilted Sole. This time, were bringing out these totally badass boots from one of my fave brands, UNIF. Now I'm a huge fan of this brand and it's crazy how much I love these boots. I normally go for the high platforms but these jut scream "F*CK YEAH!". The metal detailing on the back of the heel spells UNIF  and the side zipper makes it easy to slip on and off. And well duh, I had to put one of my fave tees... It sends a "happy go f yourself" vibe out lol. Gotta love it.

    Anyways, I am seriously blessed to have had the chance to kick it with Tilted Sole. Check em out. I think they've got the best deals on designer brands like Jeffrey Campbell and YRU. Not to mention that there are actual locations where you can go and buy shoes in person.... Their store locations go by the name of Eilatan (which is Natalie backwards - name of the owner's daughter). 


Go and visit:

1 comment:

  1. totally killin' it as always! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Details are on my blog~ c:

    Kripa Mehta,
    sartorial-sass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete