Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feeling Faint

















Faint Dress & Lore Hat - UNIF // Kimono - Same Old Chic // Crystal Necklace & Ring - Francis Frank // Bull Skull Necklace - Where Birds Sing // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Fate Black Snake via Tilted Sole


     I had a blast running around town in this get up. The Faint dress is absolute perfection, it'll be perfect for spring/summer. The burgundy velvet Lore hat is my brand new obsession. I NEVER want to take it off. It's like heaven on earth. I made this even more boho and hippy with this super rad Kimono that I'm going to just live in btw lol. These JC Fate Black Snakes are EVERYTHING. I clearly need to tan my feet! But the snake skin pattern mixed with the silver studs on these shoes make them totally bad ass. They're currently on sale at Tilted Sole so I suggest you scoop them up cause again, these will be perfect for spring.summer.





















3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the vibe going on in this shoot! The flowing dress and cardigan and that oversized hat is just absolutely perfect! My favorite has to be that skull necklace though, it's such a unique piece and something that would catch anyone's eye! Not to mention you look stunning.

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super beautiful and sassy in colors! A nice change from black and hellbounds :>
    http://shesthedevil-indisguise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete