Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The New Supreme


Charlotte Dress - UNIF // Shoes - UNIF Salem Boots via Tilted Sole

Extremely sad that American Horror Story : Coven (season 3) is coming to an end. To be honest, I've heard of the show and was never intrigued as I am a huge scaredy cat. But when I saw witches mixed with bitches - it was a match made in heaven. How could I not honor this amazing show? I tried to go for a semi creeps like feel for this look. Who is excited for the Season 3 finale? I'm rooting for Zoe as the new supreme but for some reason, I doubt that she will be. As long as her and Kyle end up together I will be satisfied. Who thinks we should start a petition to have them make a Coven spin off?!






Photography: Wrongkey.com

1 comment:

  1. Loving this dress and that Wednesday Adams vibe I'm getting. I cant watch AHS because I'm a total wimp but I love watching the behind the scenes and small snippets from the episodes and I LOVE the hauntingly beautiful shots even if they give me the creeps.

    baconsquared

    ReplyDelete