Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hanging out @ Backside Records















Veni Vidi Vici Top - Shop Jawbreaking // Bottoms - Brandy Melville // Kimono - Forever 21 // Lore Hat - UNIF // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Black Snake Fate via Tiltedsole // Rings - Made Fabulous // Sunglasses - Sunglass Spot 

I had a blast shooting in my local record store, Backside. This place is literally one of the coolest places. They carry brands like Obey and have an amazing music collections. I learned that the lead singer from one of my favorite bands actually works here whenever he's not touring and can I say that with his help, their hardcore/rock section is on point!? Asides from the clothing and records - from time to time they have live musical performances and radio broadcasts. I've actually been to a few of the live acoustic shows. Help keep places like this alive!

Hannah Ray Photography
Instagram : @captainhanski

Backside Burbank
139 North San Fernando Blvd
Burbank, California 91502
(818) 559-7573
BETWEEN OLIVE and ORANGE GROVE
Instagram : @backside_ca



No comments:

Post a Comment