Monday, March 3, 2014

No Cure For Wanderlust















No Cure For Wanderlust Cropped Tee C/O Wolf and Wander // Shorts - For The Wicked // Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Lula Via Tilted Sole // Floral Crown - Dcauldron

I decided to adventure around in an abandoned zoo... boy how fun and eerie it was.   Empty rusted cages, cobwebs, dust.... crazy to think at some point some wild animal was living in one of these. I went for crazy and bright colors to contrast with the stone walls. And of course it wouldn't be me if I didn't have chunky platforms and flowers in my hair. A quick update! I currently started working at a new place. I love what I'm doing there. I'm so excited to introduce you to PYLO. We're going to be an e-commerce store. We make our own denim and we'll have tons of awesome clothes, accessories, and amazing brands stocked on our site. Please stay tuned cause even though I haven't been here long, I feel like it's my baby lol.



http://www.etsy.com/shop/dcauldron?page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment