Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Mirage in Pride Rock























MINK PINK jumper C/O Lulu*s // Hat - Free People // Shoes - Sam Edelman Louie C/O Tilted Sole


This Mink Pink jumper from Lulu*s is a total dream. Coachella is just a few more days away and I can not be more stoked. I'm a bit stressed because I haven't started packing and my entire room is a mess... Oh well. I plan to lounge by the pool all day and hit the festival up once it gets a bit cooler later on in the day. This jumper would be perfect for the festival. This place I shot at was beautiful. There happened to be a little rock formation and it totally looked like Pride Rock from The Lion King. I was so tempted to climb it and pretend I was Rafiki holding baby Simba, but I was too chicken to even go up. lol


Check out:
www.lulus.com

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect! Gorgeous pictures!
    Nikki | http://floralsundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper, super cute! That place looks freaking awesome!

    xx AlexisSplash

    ReplyDelete