Friday, April 4, 2014

Sunset in the Desert of Death



















RAGA Bells C/O PYLO // Velvet Halter - Brandy Melville // Ankh necklace and Alyssa Fringe bag C/O La Moda UK // Hat - Free People // Shoes - UNIF Salem Via Tilted Sole // Feather necklace/belt - Forever 21 // Rings - Made Fabulous

SO......... THESE RAGA BELL BOTTOMS ARE EVERYTHING. It was a must to go on this little trip to the desert and shoot these there. On another similar note - I literally have the best job in the world. I currently work for a clothing company/website called PYLO (www.pylo.com) and it's the raddest job I've ever had. I'm very happy to be a huge part of this site and brand. I get first hand experience with buying, marketing, design and tons more. I get to help pick out clothing for the site and as soon as I saw these bells, I fell in love. They're the perfect pants for the festival season - and I am definitely taking them to Coachella with me this year. Weekend one, whose going? Make sure you say hi if you see me!

xx
Lo Lo 

Check out these rad as fuck people.
Instagram: @PYLOUSA

Instagram: @lamodauk


Photos by:
Ron Khy
@ronkhy

No comments:

Post a Comment