Friday, May 23, 2014

White Witch

Kimono C/O Minty Jungle // Jewelry C/O Shop Dixi and Isabella Rae Jewelry // Janis Bells - Novella Royale // Tank - Brandy Melville

SOOOOO....... it's been a while. How are you all my dears? Again, I have been a busy girl. Swamped with the same old school and work. I'm glad to say that summer is just around the corner, so school won't be an issue for a bit. As for work, things are going great. I've stared to learn a few things here and there about design. It's really fun.

I have a new obsession - bell bottoms. I just can't seem to get enough of them. They give me so much height since I'm such a little girl. My favorite brand right now is totally Novella Royale. They're so expensive but worth every pretty penny. While we're still on the subject of bells - I helped picked out a few fabrics for bell bottoms at work. Go to http://www.pylo.com/ and check out the Groupie Bells! My fave are the Eden Reptiles ;) (cause I picked that one duhhhh). Our bells limited edition - and once they're gone, they're gone for good. Check out their blog to see a contest I'm hosting with them on instagram!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Just died over that necklace, like holy crap! It's so beautiful! I love the way you pieced it together and I seriously wished I can rock bells like you do ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete