Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Little Flynn With Your Skye













Dress C/O Flynn Skye // Jewelry C/O Shop Dixi & Isabella Rae // Shoes - Tiltedsole // Moto Jacket - Nasty Gal

Hellooooo,
How y'all doing? Summer break is just around the corner and I'm so excited. Sad news though - I discovered I was allergic to kale. YES - KALE. Of all the things to be allergic to... So weird. I'm in the process of healing, luckily no severe allergic reactions. I just got hives :p ew right? I've got my meds and everything seems to be getting better. Anyways - I'm in love with this mini dress from my new fave brand - Flynn Skye. You've probably seen them at Urban Outfitters. Flynn Skye is hot shit right now. lol

xx




Photos by:
@ronkhy
wrongkey.com

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorggg and the photos are amazing as well! Great job! :3 Also sorry about the kale allergy, hopefully things clear up soon :/

    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete