Wednesday, June 11, 2014

EDEN
















Groupie Bell Bottoms in Eden Reptile C/O PYLO // Top - Brandy Melville // Jewelry C/O Isabella Rae and Shantique Designs // Hat - Free People

These pants are my loves right now. They're called the Groupie and from PYLO. This knit/print is called Eden Reptile and it's my absolute favorite. They were super limited edition - so once they're gone, they're gone. Good thing is that there's always going to be a new print coming out.

Anyways, who is stoked to watch 22 Jump Street and How to Train Your Dragon 2? I AM! Those are on the top of my list right now. Toothless is the homie.

1 comment:

  1. I love the print of the bell bottoms! They're super cute and you styled them perfectly. You're one of the few gals that can definitely pull them off. OMG, I'm so stoked for 22 Jump Street. I'm definitely seeing it this weekend haha ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete