Friday, June 13, 2014

YA FILTHY SCUMBAG









Scum Tee C/O Dog Breath Apparel // Shorts - Bad Vibes // Shoes - UNIF Salems via Tilted Sole // Rings C/O Shop Dixi + Made Fabulous

Well hello. I feel like it's been a while since I've dressed like this. My style has really been changing lately. The thing is... I'm still me but I've just really been into this whole boho thing. Don't get me wrong, underneath I'm still that little girl who listens to hardcore music and wears platforms 24/7 - I just like bell bottoms more now. But hey, these shorts are everything to me. I'm really digging this brand called Bad Vibes. Their shorts are the only ones that I really wear right now. I'm kind of sorta over high waist denim 0_0

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen you dress edgy in awhile and you still look cute! I really love the texture of the shorts. It's funny because I've been going back to my old "scene" kid roots lately lol. I wish I could wear platforms like you ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete