Thursday, July 24, 2014

BLACK MOON SPELL










 
Harley Bells in Black Moon Spell C/O PYLO // Top - Urban Outfitters // Prairie Concho Choker - PYLO

     So Yesterday was my fifth year being with my boyfriend. Time really flies when you're happy and in love. It still feel like that first year together. It's so insane. WE went out for dinner last night at our favorite sushi restaurant and then decided to go watch Sex Tape. It was your typical dinner and a movie kind of night. We couldn't really go do something crazy on the count of we both had work early the next day lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys had a great anniversary! This year is going to be my 5th year with my boyfriend too, lol. We're probably going to spend that day in school or studying lol. -.- Anywho, I love the bells of course. I need to get a pair of platforms because being 5"2 and bells don't work together at all. You look great!

    Love designer shoes like Jeffrey Campbell, Y.R.U, Deandri, or UNIF? Make sure to enter my Envi Shoes Giveaway for a chance to win a 50% off coupon for any of these styles and more!

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete