Monday, July 28, 2014

REALIZE 666 EYES

 
 
Top - UNIF // Flannel - Bf's // Shoes - UNIF Salem Boots C/O Tiltedsole // Choker - Ebay
 
 
Went on a mini camera adventure with my boyfriend a few nights ago. It was so hot and it was like 10:30 at night. This is MADNESS. Well we just decided to play with the camera -  we're no experts or professionals over here. I'm pretty pleased with the way the pictures look. These turned out pretty good for night shots. Also, I've been pretty obsessed with wearing flannels. I know I said it was still really hot out, but I still can't help but slip on  a flannel. Especially when it belongs to my boy.
 
;)

1 comment:

  1. It's been crazy hot lately, I just want to move to Alaska or something, lol. The shot came out pretty great for night shots. It looked like you had some professional lighting going on there, haha. I love the UNIF top and the flannel is a great addition to your outfit, despite the heat, lol

    Love designer shoes like Jeffrey Campbell, Y.R.U, Deandri, or UNIF? Make sure to enter my Envi Shoes Giveaway for a chance to win a 50% off coupon for any of these styles and more!

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete