Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nothin' More Wild Than a Heart


Wilder Ranch Tee C/O Idyl Wild // Gypsy Denim - PYLO // Necklace C/O Isabella Rae

It's been a VERY busy couple of weeks. I went to Vegas for Magic, ENK, and Pool Tradeshow for work. First off, let me say that I haven't been on a plane since I was an infant... I was TERRIFIED. I do not like the feeling of when the plane lands. I think it's so crazy how it takes just 45 mins from LA to Vegas on a plane, yet 4-5 hours to drive. This blows my tiny little mind. As for the trade shows - that was fun. Got to meet tons of cool people and brands. I had the chance to meet Christie, the lovely lady of Idyl Wild. She's super sweet and muy gorgina! 

Now I'm back at the office and just exhausted. Good thing is, I'm going on a little trip to San Diego. Going to a show and going to adventure around. Any suggestions for SD restaurants? I've been to Phil's BBQ and that was amazing. I also never leave without having any Carne Asada fries. That shits bomb.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment